BPMA Distributor Charter Member
LSi have been granted Full Charter Status by the British Promotional Merchandise Association.
The charter sets out what is expected of distributors in the promotional merchandise industry - honest, integrity and longevity. It shows that we are passionate about our industry and the future success of it.
LSi have campaigned for years about the need for the industry to be recognised as a serious part of your marketing mix. The BPMA back this and have introduced Charter Status to ensure that the top companies are recognised.
Adherents to the Distributor Charter represent quality in process and product, product conformity, ethical and environmental values, continuity in service and product, financial stability, partnership and trust.
The BPMA have produced a list of reason as to why you, as a promotional merchandise buyer, should buy from an accredited charter distributor:
- A Charter Distributor has had to earn Charter status
- A Charter Distributor can provide continuity of supply
- A Charter Distributor can provide quality of supply
- A Charter Distributor can provide regulatory certification/documentation when required
- A Charter Distributor is interested in the long term supply chain partnership, not just the next order
- A Charter Distributor will work with the customer, ensuring that the challenges of the market are met
- A Charter Distributor will be constantly scrutinised to ensure compliance with accreditation standards
- A Charter Distributor will be periodically re-assessed to ensure maintenance for these high standards
- A Charter Distributor is forward-looking and wishes to constantly challenge and improve standards and further develop the market
- A Charter Distributor logo on an order confirmation will be recognised in the future as a marketing discipline 'safety symbol' by buyers/marketers/individuals throughout the industry